LLP - Erasmus - General Information
Participation in the LLP/Erasmus programme
The Aristotle University of Thessaloniki develops a variety of cooperation programmes with notable number of European Institutions of Higher Education. More precisely, for the academic year 2013-2014 it cooperates with 500 European Institutions within the frame of Life Long Learning Programme.
The Aristotle University of Thessaloniki accepts only exchange students from partner Universities with which there is a signed bilateral agreement for the academic year 2013-2014. This information can be obtained by contacting the International Relations Office of the partner University.
More precisely, it contains:
- Student mobility, for an accredited Study period.
- Student mobility for Placement.
- The European Credit Transfer and Accumulation System (ECTS).
- The Diploma Supplement (DS).
- Mobility of the academic staff for teaching purposes.
- Mobility of the administrative and teaching staff for training.
- Linguistic preparation for incoming and outgoing students (EILC).
- Intensive short duration teaching programmes (IP).
- Programmes of university cooperation on topics of mutual interest (Thematic Networks).
School Erasmus Coordinator: Miltiadis Vantsos, Associate Professor